Graduate Strategy and Media Research Analyst
- United Kingdom, London Central
- £35,000 prorata
- 5th Dec ’19
This distinctive media consultancy are specialists in media research and work with international clients to help build integrated media and marketing campaigns. Their media intelligence function is second-to-none, and they work with some of the most well-known organisations around the world.
Are you looking for a role that combines strategy consulting with media communications? Do you have at least eight months' experience in a commercial setting?
This is a rare and outstanding opportunity for a high-calibre graduate to join a unique, intellectually curious research and consultancy based team in the heart of London. You will work as an analyst, working with high profile media brands to research and help develop integrated marketing and media campaigns. Furthermore, you will present key research findings back to clients.
Salary is £30-35K and there is a discretionary bonus on top.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic degree from a top university and experience within a relevant commercial setting such as within the media industry, content development, marketing, conference producing, consulting or something related to research or media or marketing.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Evaluating key media opportunities for global companies
- Consulting on projects and conducting meetings with clients
- Providing expert media and marketing intelligence
- Conducting desk and telephone-based market research of the media industry
- Report writing
- Building key industry relationships
- 2:1 level (or equivalent) or above, ideally from a top 10 university
- A master's level (or equivalent) qualification would be a bonus
- At least 12+ months' experience in a relevant commercial setting e.g. media, consulting, marketing, conference production, events, research or related
- Outstanding research capabilities
- Fantastic communication skills
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again