Graduate Software Sales Scheme
- Doncaster, Yorkshire
- £28,000 ote
- 13th Oct ’21
My client is changing the face of education through their software solutions. Helping schools across the country to save time on admin and focus on what's important - the teaching. This education technology company has seen increased growth in the last 2 years making 10 software acquisitions.
By helping to implement this software you will be having a direct impact on the way education functions in the UK.
You will be enrolled on a 12 month IT training programme that is delivered by industry experts. The programme will give you all the fundamental skills to progress quickly into a successful salesperson.
- Consultative selling approach, taking prospects through the products and selling based on needs
- Working directly with clients from inbound and outbound leads
- Encouraged to set up regional in person networking events to drum up new business opportunities
- 3 days in the office 2 days at home
What do I Need?
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in sales
- Willingness to learn
- Sales experience
- Passion for education