Graduate Software Integration Developer
- London, London
- 21st Nov ’21
This medium-sized, fast-growing software house has won several industry awards. The company has offices in the UK and Europe and has increased revenues year-on-year at an excellent rate. They recently received significant investment and they are looking to continue hiring graduates into various roles throughout the business.
Joining this firm as a graduate integration developer you will receive excellent training and a structured career path.
You will have the chance to:
- Support the client's Java, .Net and webMethods platforms for integration to local and remote systems
- Work with C#, .Net, Java, XAM and SQL on a regular basis
- Work with XSLT, Python and Oracle PLSQL on a frequent basis
- Build new functionality into the platforms
- Implement change requests on existing integrations
- Support the wider business providing feedback on technical requirements and requests
- Start with learning about and working with webMethods Flow, moving quickly into learning C# and other technologies they use.
You will be given early responsibility for projects and will receive structured feedback 4 times a year.
The successful candidates will have following attributes:
- Achieved or predicted at least a 2:1 equivalent in a technical subject ? engineering, computer science, physics, maths - and good A-Levels
- A demonstrated interest in software development
- An aptitude for applying technology and structured problem solving
- Coding skills and a willingness to learn
- Enthusiasm for development regardless of technology and toolsets