Graduate Sales Development Representative- Technology Sector
- London, London
- 5th Mar ’20
- 15 days left!
As we all know, tech start-ups are booming. Innovative apps and platforms are popping up everywhere. Wouldn?t it be great to join a growing company amid turning their start-up status into scale-up?
What about if I throw in a beautiful, loft-style London office with a roof terrace and a great social culture - you?d be interested, wouldn?t you?
Just imagine the skyline views?
Who are They?
- Scale-up tech platform. Grown from a start-up over 9 years.
- Current clients include KPMG, Deloitte, The London Stock Exchange.
- Plans to develop into a global company.
- Varied client base ? you could be speaking to a government department in the morning, a start-up advertising agency at lunchtime and a developing app in the afternoon.
- Researching and understanding prospective clients to see if they would benefit from the product.
- Reaching out to prospects via email, Linkeidn and the phone.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Inputting into longer term strategic thinking.
What You?ll Get
- Structured training in sales and the platform ? become an expert!
- £28K with an OTE of £32K-£35K in your first year.
- Personal development budget to spend on courses or reading material that interests you.
- Regular company socials and lunches.
- And don?t forget that rooftop office where you?ll enjoy views of London every day.
- They have free fruit, soft drinks and even have a beer fridge.
What do You Need?
- A 2:1 degree in any discipline (or equivalent)
- One year commercial experience.
- Motivated by targets and success.