Graduate Sales Development Executive
- London, London
- £50,000 ote
- 15th Feb ’21
Recently selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain, this global company provide business intelligence for the pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical industries. Giving a driven and ambitious graduate a brilliant opportunity to utilise their scientific knowledge in a fast-paced, client-focused environment.
You will be responsible for selling business intelligence products across the healthcare industry. This will involve building new business relationships and developing accounts to form long term partnerships.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission; the earning potential is fantastic with people earning up to £70K in their first year!
- Clearly mapped path into account management and sales management.
- Opportunity to travel - Europe, Middle East and US.
- Quarterly awards, monthly dinners and recognition incentives.
- All expenses paid holiday for top performers each year. Previous graduates have been to Miami, Dubai etc.
- Full product, industry and sales training.
- Desire to succeed in a sales career.
- Excellent consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a business solution to C-level executives.
- Can stay focused on rigorously bringing in new partners while nurturing existing client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A diligent and persevering work ethic.
- Sales experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Available to start Jan 2021.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again