Graduate Sales Associate
- London, London
- 5th Mar ’20
- 15 days left!
As we all know, tech start-ups are booming. Innovative apps and platforms are popping up everywhere. Wouldn?t it be great to join a growing company amid turning their start-up status into scale-up?
What about if I throw in a beautiful, loft-style London office with a roof terrace - you?d be interested, wouldn?t you?
Just imagine the skyline views?
Who are They?
- Scale-up tech platform. Grown from a start-up over 9 years.
- Current clients include KPMG, Deloitte, The London Stock Exchange.
- Plans to develop into a global company.
- Varied client base ? you could be speaking to a government department in the morning, a start-up advertising agency at lunchtime and a developing app in the afternoon.
- Consultative, quality driven sales.
- 360 sales - you?ll be generating new clients through to closing deals and on-boarding.
- Researching and understanding different industries to build your own client base.
- Lead demos both in-person and online ? a chance to meet your clients.
- Feedback to in-house developers to help the company to continue in high growth.
What You?ll Get
- Structured training in sales and the platform ? become an expert!
- £28K with an OTE of £40-45K in your first year.
- Personal development budget to spend on courses or reading material that interests you.
- Regular company socials and lunches.
- And don?t forget that rooftop office where you?ll enjoy views of London every day (even working late wouldn?t be so bad if you got to see the sunset from here?)
What do You Need?
- A 2:1 degree in any discipline (or equivalent)
- One year commercial experience.
- Motivated by targets and success.