Graduate Research Associate
- London, London
- 8th Jul ’19
- 5 days left!
This leading, global executive search firm have offices spanning the globe (USA, Sydney, Hong Kong and many more) and recruit into a number of practices including the arts, non-profits and research and development.
The current demand is for a graduate research associate in the higher education practice. This practice are the biggest within the company and have recently placed the Vice-Chancellor at an Oxbridge University.
They are a value-driven recruitment company, they will only ask for the full fee from their client if the candidates they place with the company have had enough of a transformative impact on the organisation.
You will initially embark on a 4-6 week tailored training programme which will help you transition into the role. You will report directly to, and learn from, the head of research and you will be in regular communication with the company owners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying prospective candidates and engaging with them both in writing and over the phone.
- Market mapping institutions to generate 'talent pools'.
- Conducting extensive research on a daily basis.
- Working predominantly with board level individuals, either on one-off engagements or ongoing projects, building senior teams over months or even years.
- Advising some of the country's leading schools and academies as well as working with institutions outside the UK.
- Eventually, assisting with the training of future research associates and working towards senior research associate and then head of research roles.
- £28-32K starting salary.
- Discretionary bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- Pension scheme.
- You will have attained a high 2:1 or a first class degree from a Russell Group university, or international equivalent.
- Experience working within education is preferred but individuals with a keen interest in this sector will also be considered.
- A polished communication style with the confidence needed to regularly liaise with board level candidates.