Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Basingstoke, Hampshire
- £25,000 YEAR
- 5th Jul ’22
- 3 days left!
Playing a key role in telecoms infrastructure across the UK, the company partner with major names such a Kier to ensure the UK stays connected with cutting-edge internet speeds.
Due to sustained growth and a multi-million pound turnover, they are looking to invest in graduates who are looking for quick career progression and to hit the ground running.
Working alongside industry professionals, you will be playing a pivotal role in a rapidly growing company. You will be office based managing a lot of the cost reporting work as well as supporting on valuations and commercial management. This role has excellent progression and you could start to work with your own clients within six months.
Why We Like This One
- Fantastic career progression opportunities across the business
- Fast learning and personal development
- Plenty of responsibility from day one with continued on-the-job training and support
- Ability to make sizeable impact within the company
- Exposure to industry leaders and clients in major infrastructure
What Are We Looking For?
- 2:2 or above in quantity surveying, building surveying, construction or related field (or equivalent)
- Due to the location of the office, a driving license with access to a car or regular form of transport
- Very driven with the desire to work in a high pressure role