Graduate PR Account Executive - Surrey
- Surrey, Surrey
- £25,000 YEAR
- 3rd Nov ’22
This in incredibly exciting opportunity to join a leading, international PR and marketing agency. Offering the full spectrum of services, from media relations and press events, to branding and digital marketing, their specialist sector is niche and exciting. Their impressive, global client list boasts big-hitters that are disrupting their industries.
Graduate PR Account Executive - Surrey - ASAP - £22-25K + bonus
This is a dynamic and fast paced role, working directly with the account managers and account directors to support them with managing the client processes.
- Writing press releases, news stories, and copy-writing
- Building relationships with journalists over the phone and pitching press releases
- Researching media opportunities
- Managing social media accounts
- Attending industry-related events
This role is based in Surrey, however, it will be a flexible hybrid-working opportunity.
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree subject
- Some experience in a PR and communications role, or related writing role, would be beneficial; this can be through an internship, volunteering, full-time employment, or a placement year