Graduate PR Account Executive
- Reading, Berkshire
- 12th Feb ’20
Social media whizz?
Want to push your career within public relations?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly expanding PR consultancy with a client base across an extremely fast-growing sector.
They are going from strength to strength and they are now looking for a new member to join their close-knit team. You will be supported by senior consultants from day one and have access to expert training. With a real commitment to hiring and developing talent, there really is no better place to progress your PR career.
As a PR account executive, you will be supporting a variety of client accounts and gaining excellent exposure to the broad spectrum of PR.
Responsibilities may include:
- Working on PR campaigns for a number of well-known global organisations.
- Pitching to journalists and the media.
- Writing copy including press releases, blog posts and articles.
- Conducting research.
- Social media monitoring.
- Planning and attending events.
You will need:
- At least a 2:1 degree (or equivalent), ideally with a strong written element e.g. English, humanities, languages.
- Any experience within PR would be beneficial, or any experience in a transferable, client facing setting such as recruitment, sales or customer services.
- You must be available to start by the end of February.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again