Graduate Marketing Executive
- London, London Central
- 27th Aug ’21
Science Communications Agency
This company is an award-winning science communications agency based in Central London.
Marketing Executive - £25k
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with a life science or similar degree who would like to start a career within marketing operations and help support the wider marketing department. The role itself has a key focus on working directly with the marketing operations director to ensure that marketing data and reports on existing clients and prospects are accurate and can contribute to future opportunities. This is a great role for someone who is good with data and wants a back-office opportunity.
Within this role you will gain a strong knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and medical communications. The role is based in Central London and will be based in the office for five days a week.
- Manage key databases such as Salesforce, GoogleDocs and their CRM system
- Provide accurate information and reports on key marketing data and likely opportunities
- Schedule and execute email marketing campaigns
- Monitor marketing systems and keep marketing data up-to-date
- Analysis of new business pipeline
- Using LinkedIn to identify new contacts for marketing campaigns
- Develop strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Assess the relevance of new marketing leads
What Do You Need?
- A 2:1 (or equivalent) or above in a life science, chemistry or similar subject
- Strong interest in developing a career within marketing and operations
- A strong interest in the pharmaceutical industry
- Very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- No experience is required, however any exposure to database management, marketing operations, analysis of leads or analysis of marketing information would be a bonus