Graduate Marketing Executive
- London, London
- 18th Aug ’19
Keen to kick start your career in marketing?
Want to work for one of the leading media organisations in the world?
Love the opportunity to travel worldwide?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop an exciting, international career within a global, multi-brand business who provide media, publications and events to business leaders.
As the world's leader in organising conferences and events for the financial services sector, across over 60 countries, they offer outstanding training and progression opportunities for graduates, as well as plenty of international travel!
They are looking for an ambitious graduate to join the marketing team and lead on exciting campaigns, growing event audiences. For the first 6 months you'll be on a structured training programme, however you'll be given plenty of responsibility within this period.
Responsibilities may include:
- Developing campaign strategies and manage these end to end.
- Market events across digital and non-digital channels.
- Managing social media.
- Implement e-marketing campaigns.
- Create marketing materials and visuals.
- And of course travelling to select events!
You will need:
- Predicted or achieved at least a 2:2 in a Marketing or Business related degree (or equivalent).
- Ideally you'll have some experience within marketing e.g. internships or a placement year.
- Available to start ASAP.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again