Graduate Internal Sales Exec
- , Hampshire
- 14th Oct ’20
An opportunity to join a fast growing start-up business in Hampshire. Get in now and grow with them!
Established in 2017 with revenues of £1m already, the business provides safety instrumentation to industries including health & safety, environmental consulting, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals and construction. Their products enable clients to provide a safe working environment by providing gas safety and air and noise quality solutions.
Ambition is to grow from £1m to £4m in the next 5 years.
A head office based role with flexibility to work from home
Hours; 8.30am - 5pm, but can be flexible
- Carrying out market research on prospect customers, using existing database of 2000 companies and external research
- Contacting new, existing and dormant clients to drum up new business leads
- Supporting the national sales manager by booking in sales appointments in person or via video
- After a few months, conducting your own video demos
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries and processing quotes
- Learning the technical specification on 300-400 products
- Very little to no cold calling
Training; ?hands on? for the first 6 months. Lots of technical, products and compliance training. The business is also happy to support external sales training courses. You will spend some time at manufacturer sites to best learn new product and will need to learn the company CRM system
Progression; As business grows you will be looking to progress your career. Most probably in a 360 sales role where you own a territory, have a target of £500k + where you can earn commission and company vehicle. Other routes may in available such as marketing.
Package; £24-28k salary, laptop, mobile, employee rewards scheme
- Due to office location, candidates must drive and have their own vehicle
- A great relationship builder, chatty and outgoing
- IT literate
- An interest in how technology works would be an advantage
- Degree educated, in any subject
- Sales experience would be great but not essential
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again