Graduate Inbound Sales Executive - German Speaker
- Maidenhead, Berkshire
- 6th Jan ’20
This is an international market leader in multiple software products. The company was founded 35 years ago and employ over 17,000 staff in 27 countries. They are constantly listed in Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list.
The role is based in Maidenhead, easily accessible by car or train.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract and an opportunity to gain B2B sales experience in technology for a well-known global brand. Great for your CV. There are possibilities for the role to move into a permanent position and full product and sales training is provided.
This is a phone-based sales role working in the inbound marketing team.
- Following up on inbound sales leads generated by the marketing team.
- Calling senior professionals in blue-chip companies across the UK to discuss their interest in the software.
- Qualifying interest to determine important information such as budget, timescales and decision makers.
- Gaining sales intelligence on prospective clients and recording accurately using their CRM system.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to continuously improve service offering and innovation.
The basic salary for the role is £28K. Benefits include a £400 'wellness' scheme, private medical and dental insurance, cycle to work scheme, free personal use of software, friends and family discounts and more.
- Degree qualified.
- Can converse in German to business level.
- Some experience working in a phone-based sales role (can be B2C or B2B).
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Willing to make 50+ phone calls per day (warm leads).
- Available to start ASAP.
- Living in close proximity to Maidenhead or happy to relocate.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again