Graduate Healthcare Market Research Executive
- London, London
- £24,000 YEAR
- 13th Aug ’22
A dynamic healthcare market research agency that provides rapid learning and personal development, close working with senior directors and the opportunity to take on early responsibility as a result of working in a small company.
This role will teach you a range of skills and provide you with a varied and interesting career. You will get involved with designing research projects, meeting clients, analysing data, writing reports and problem solving. You will essentially be finding out what people think about current products on the market through the use of quantitative and qualitative research, drawing conclusions and then communicating findings. Salary is £23-24K depending on experience.
This role is available to start in in August or September 2022.
The role will include the following:
- Managing research projects
- Designing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Conducting interviews with patients and healthcare professionals
- Analysing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative research
- Analysing texts and transcripts
- Preparing presentations
- Communicating findings in written form
- Report writing
- 2:1 equivalent or above in your degree discipline
- Typically relevant subjects could be life science, history of medicine, psychology, sociology, history, languages, humanities or degrees with a strong research focus
- Strong written communication skills
- A desire to work within market research
- An interest in healthcare and pharma
- Proven extra-curricular interests