Graduate FMCG Supply Chain Role
- Surrey, Surrey
- 27th Jan ’20
Established and highly respected in their field for over 30 years, this company sources ethically produced products from countries all over the world and brings them to the shelves of the largest global food retailers. With a huge company turnover of £42 million, this company is looking for driven graduates who are keen to launch their careers with fantastic commercial exposure.
Are you interested in learning more about supply chain and logistics within an FMCG environment? If so, we currently have a position with a leading food company that will give you great exposure and development.
They are keen to have a graduate join them who can support them across multiple areas such as:
- Liaising with suppliers and internal departments.
- Supply chain management from shipment through to customer.
- Helping to track shipments.
- Ensuring sufficient stock is available for future promotions.
- Supporting other members of the supply chain team as required.
- A 2:1 level (or equivalent) or above in business, management, supply chain, economics, maths, physics or a related degree.
- 280 UCAS points from your top three A-Levels or international equivalent.
- Keen interest in learning more about supply chain.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideally, client or customer facing experience.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again