Graduate Field Sales Scheme
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- £27,000 ote
- 19th Mar ’20
Graduate FMCG field sales academy - 15 places available.
Who will I be working for?
Consistently voted as the best FMCG to work for by graduates, this £45m turnover business has achieved 20% year-on-year growth by being a leader in innovation and providing first class sales training to financially ambitious graduates.
A 2018 acquisition from Europe's largest food service group means they can keep growing at an increasing rate and offer even faster progression to successful graduates.
Tell me about the role
A great opportunity to join a fun, dynamic business and a team full of outgoing, high-achieving graduates. You will be working in field sales which means combining the atmosphere of an energetic office with the chance to go and meet clients every week.
- Start date is September 2020.
- 4-6 weeks of training on the business, products and services, sales, negotiation, holding meetings etc.
- Selling food and drink refreshment solutions to businesses in London and surrounding areas.
- Mix of office based and field based sales.
- Opportunities in new business sales and account management.
Will I get great training? Yes. Their training is rated as 4.7 out of 5 on The Job Crowd and you'll get over 20 days training per year including company sales trips to Europe.
What is the progression like? EVERY sales manager came in as a graduate as did the sales director and managing director.
What do I need to apply?
- A driving licence.
- A 2:1 (or equivalent) in any subject OR due to graduate in 2020.
- Evidence of extra-curricular success.
- Experience in sales is NOT necessary as the training is so good!
What's in it for me?
- £23K salary with ongoing pay rises.
- £400 car allowance every month on top of your salary.
- Commission on all sales. Expect £35K, £50K and £70K+ as your first three years pay, proven by recent graduates.
- Luxury prizes for performance.
- Amazing subsidised food and drink facilities so expect to eat well!
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again