Graduate Executive Search Consultant
- London, London South West
- £24,000 ote
- 8th Mar ’21
- 10 days left!
A boutique executive search firm that works with FTSE-100, Fortune-500 corporate clients, and the world's leading private equity firms to help them identify and hire strategic talent. They have completed assignments across the UK, Continental Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific in a range of industries including retail, media, technology, healthcare, online, food and drink, financial services and hospitality.
- Do you like project-based work?
- Do you like working with people?
- Would you like to steer clear of aggressive sales environments?
You will join as a consultant and will be given an immediate and broad exposure to all aspects of the business. You will quickly get involved in supporting search assignments, principally focused on identifying, meeting and evaluating prospective candidates; building relationships and guiding them through the hiring process. You would also meet and work directly with high-profile clients. Working closely with a senior consultant for every search, you will focus on approximately three projects at any one time, each of which can last from around three to six months depending on the exact role.
Working as an integral part of an experienced team you will be given both technical and competence-based interview training on an on-going basis. This will ensure that you are both equipped and confident to move into increasingly client-facing roles.
As you progress within the company, you will become accountable for the successful end to end management and delivery of senior searches. If you wish to further develop your business development skills, they will support and train you appropriately.
Graduates have previously joined from top universities such as Cambridge, Oxford, LSE, Durham, Warwick and Edinburgh, and they are now looking to take on a further high-calibre individual with the following:
- 2:1 (or equivalent) or above from a top university
- Strong interest in working with people and building relationships
- Exceptional communication skills
- Warm, open and personable style
- Interest in business and learning about a wide range of industry sectors
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to work across several assignments simultaneously
- Collaborative, team-based approach