Graduate Events Sales Associate
- Kenilworth, Warwickshire
- 3rd Feb ’20
A great opportunity in Warwickshire for a dynamic events business with a global outreach.
With ambitious plans to increase significantly in size by 2024, this business provides nearly 30 international events every year in the world of learning and development.
- Based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire
- Delegate sales - targeting senior executives within world of learning and development to attend FREE events across Europe, USA, South America, Australia, India etc.
- Hours are 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- This is a consultative sales role, not a repetitive high call volume role. You will be researching and contacting relevant LandD professionals to build your network and consult on the best events to attend
- Base salary is £18-22K depending on experience with OTE to earn £25K in year one
- Progression can be rapid (3-6 months) and is flexible. Opportunities to move into conference production, business development, sponsorship sales, events management and leadership
- Ideally you will have a driving license or live very near to the office
- Open on degree and university
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Target-driven and focused on self-growth
- Experience in sales is very welcome
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again