Graduate Digital Media Sales Executive
- London, London
- 28th May ’21
- 21 days left!
This extremely progressive and fast growing digital start up is building an enviable reputation in the performance based (affiliate) marketing space. They boast an amazing work culture with an outgoing and fun team playing music in the office, and a major client base working with brands such as Sony, Renault and Levi's.
As a sales executive you will be joining a team of five and reporting directly to the head of sales. You will be responsible for building and developing new relationships along with managing relationships with existing clients. As this is a growing company you will have the opportunity to play a significant role here and gain fantastic exposure to both the digital media sphere and a brilliant first-step into the sales industry.
- Manage a portfolio of both media agency and direct advertiser accounts
- Identify new opportunities
- 50-50 split on time spent on new and existing business
- Negotiate and close deals
- Plan campaign and proposals
- Consultative sales position - encouraged to go out and meet clients for coffee or lunch
You will be targeted at achieving 20% of the overall sales targets for the team, and a minimum of five meetings a week meaning plenty of time out and about to meet your clients.
They are offering a competitive salary plus commission (OTE £35K in the first year).
They are looking for:
- Individuals who are able to engage and build rapport well
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Someone who is eager to listen to advice and learn as they work
- A desire to learn about the digital marketing space