Graduate Customer Experience Associate
- London, London
- 16th May ’19
- 10 days left!
Based in London this firm is a technology firm that provides e-Commerce solutions to their clients. They provide software that enables their clients to create a better workplace culture via providing bespoke benefits packages to their employees.
- Engaging with and going the extra mile for customers to resolve any issues.
- Spotting areas of potential improvement in the product and communicating these to all relevant stakeholders including technical teams.
- Understanding customer requirements and desires and being the voice for the customer.
- A patient and empathetic problem solver to understand the route of any customer problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and spot trends and patterns.
- Great time management and organisational skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.