Graduate Content Coordinator
- London, London
- 6th Dec ’19
Love writing and editing?
Had some experience creating online content?
Keen to join award-winning platform with over one million users?
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the UK's number one resource for aspiring medical professionals. Attracting around 1.5 million users both in the UK and worldwide, they offer a range of services including online and offline training, professional expertise and advice and a growing online community.
They are now looking for a graduate to join their close-knit content team and help to develop and drive strategy. You'll be both writing your own online copy, as well as coordinating a large team of freelance writers and commissioning and editing their work. You'll also be conducting keyword and competitor research, and using this to inform strategies and push online engagement.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Developing and optimising content strategies
- Conducting research and analysis to identify new content ideas
- Creating a range of written content including blogs, articles and newsletters
- Managing social media
- Managing a team of freelancers
You will need:
- At least a 2:2 (or equivalent). Subjects like medicine, pharma, life sciences or biomedical science are ideal, however others will be considered if you've got relevant experience
- You'll ideally have experience of creating and optimising online content, this could be through internships, placements or work experience
- Any knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics (or similar) would be a huge bonus
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again