Graduate Commodity Sales Trainee - Spanish Speakers
- London, London
- £70,000 YEARote
- 29th Nov ’23
- 1 days left!
- Interested in the world of commodity trading?
- Are you looking for a client-facing role where you can build successful relationships?
This is an award winning, FSA registered advisory, trading and investments firm who is active in the renewable, carbon and energy markets.
They are looking for sales focused graduates who can fluently speak both English and Spanish.
They are based in Hammersmith, London with further offices in Malta, Ukraine and Jersey.
You will be partnering with a senior sales person or trader, looking to establish sales opportunities within the trading of commodity products including natural gas, power, emissions, crude oil, refined products and coal. You will be building relationships with CFOs, risk managers, treasury managers, oil managers in a range of industries - of course targeting organisations who are likely to buy or sell energy.
- Updating clients on key industry info they may be interested in e.g. rates
- Releasing regular market commentary
- Organise business trips, attend exhibitions, networking events, trade shows
- Build knowledge of the markets
- Converting meetings into deals
Coaching is very much 'on the job' with opportunity to attend external training sessions. As you progress there is a route into becoming an energy trader where you can structure your own deals from inception to close.
Salary is £34-37K depending on experience with realistic commission of £70K on top in year one, as you will be earning 10% on all profits you generate.
- Fluent in Spanish
- High achievers
- Interest and understanding of financial markets and commodities
- Focused on building long-term relationships
- Happy with travel, sometimes international
- Desirable if you have sales experience
- Available to start immediately