Graduate Client Success Executive
- London, London
- 21st Oct ’21
A growing technology start up that connect university students with live experiences. Based in central London, this vibrant and ambitious team have a work hard/ play hard ethos and looking for like minded individuals to join their growing team.
Working on building relationships with existing clients, you will be responsible not only for developing relationships but also to create new business opportunities within existing clients.
- Building and developing relationships with existing clients
- Conducting product demos with clients ensuring the clients are getting the most out of the product
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise revenue
- Develop new business within existing clients to meets sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Educated to degree level in any subject with a minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Previous engagement in societies or sports team whilst at university
- Desire to be in a sales and client facing role
- Bonus if you have been a brand ambassador