Graduate C# Developer
- Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
- 10th Dec ’21
- 11 days left!
This Milton Keynes based company works with internet service providers and telecommunications companies to develop software that allows them to expand their markets, service abilities and exploit next-generation technologies.
A Graduate Developer Role For Summer 2022 Starters
- Do you want to develop the next generation of cloud-based applications?
- Do you want the variety offered by a company with several development teams, working on a wide range of distinct software products?
- Do you want the opportunity to progress into the best role for you, depending on your individual skill-set?
For around 20 years, this company has been providing first-class telecommunications platforms and cloud-based applications to some of the largest telecoms providers in the UK and across Europe.
They are currently looking for high-calibre graduates for summer 2022 starts within their application development teams. In this role you will gain exposure to a range of different technologies and disciplines.
You will work in an agile environment, with training from senior team members, a personal mentor and regular training courses on the company site to support your career.
You will gain first-hand experience with leading telecommunications platforms and applications, with the opportunity to work with both big name clients and exciting new market entrants.
- Full-stack software development in C# .Net
- Potential to code with C and C++ in future, depending on your technical skill-set
- Supporting existing applications and assisting in their improvement
- Developing new applications for world class clients
- Attending daily SCRUM meetings as part of an agile work environment
- A 2.1 equivalent level or above in computer science or related
- Strong C# skills or strong Java skills with knowledge of C#
- Good knowledge of SQL or database technologies