Graduate Business Development Representative
- Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- £25,000 YEAR
- 18th Aug ’23
A fast-growing, modern software-as-a-service pioneer helping businesses to achieve cost efficiencies in their supply chain. They have offices in the US, Canada and the UK and are growing rapidly, offering fantastic career progression for high achievers.
Business Development Representative:
The successful candidates will be working in the UK office in Stratford-Upon-Avon, looking to help disrupt a trillion-dollar industry! You will be looking to help acquire businesses across the UK and EMEA in an outbound, fast paced and phone based sales role:
- Based in office, hybrid options available after 6 month probation
- Progression pathways to senior BDR, account exec and senior account exec. international opportunities for successful candidates, for example a BDR from the UK is now senior BDR in Toronto
- Targeting businesses turning over £10m-£1bn across multiple sectors
Base salary is £25K to start with and carries an OTE of £8K on top for year one.
- Motivated by a fast-paced sales career
- Target driven
- Confident at building relationships
- Able to research and show high attention to detail