Graduate Business Development Executive
- London, London
- £38,000 YEARote
- 18th Oct ’22
Want a sales role within the creative industry? Look no further....
I am working with one of the UK's leading branding agency that specialise in branding for clients in the food and drink industry. They represent a huge number of international clients, working across Spain, Portugal, Germany, Sweden and the UK.
Their culture is one not to miss. They really pride themselves on giving their employees a great work/ life balance. They also do a lot of social activities including an annual ski trip, regular lunches, beach cleans and even have a cultural club.
This is a brand new role to the business. Sitting in the sales team you will be responsible for growing this company's BrandMe's client base.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Building relationships with new clients and selling the benefit of the company
- Booking in meetings for the sales director to close the deal
- Supporting campaigns and targeting warm clients
- Start date is immediate
- Educated to a degree level with a 2:1 or above (or equivalent)
- Desire to secure a role in sales
- Interest in the creative industry
- Ideal if you have experience in sales or recruitment