Graduate Business Development Executive
- London, London
- £50,000 ote
- 9th Jan ’19
- 2 days left!
Are you keen to use your science background outside the lab?
Recently selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the Top 1000 Companies to inspire Britain, this global company provide business intelligence for the pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical industries. Giving a driven and ambitious graduate a brilliant opportunity to utilise their scientific knowledge in a fast-paced, client-focused environment.
You will be responsible for selling business intelligence products across the healthcare industry. This will involve building new business relationships and developing accounts to form long term partnerships.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission. The earning potential is fantastic with people earning up to £70K in their first year!
- Clearly mapped path into Account Management and Sales Management.
- Opportunity to travel - Europe, Middle East and US.
- Quarterly awards, monthly dinners and recognition incentives.
- All expenses paid holiday for top performers each year.
- Full product, industry and sales training.
- Sales experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a business solution to C-level executives.
- Can stay focused on rigorously bringing in new partners while nurturing existing client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A diligent and persevering work ethic.