Graduate Associate Consultant
- London, London Central
- 15th Apr ’21
A rapidly-growing software start up with offices in London, New York and Paris who boast clients such as KPMG, L?Oréal and Lloyds Bank. They have 9000+ users across all industries and reach 50+ countries with exciting plans to further develop.
What You?ll be Doing:
This role will see you hitting the ground running as a consultant. You?ll be learning the ins and outs of their software, working with people from all over the business to get you up to speed, then jumping on to client projects and getting involved!
This will then become a full consulting role, covering everything from the initial client meetings and research all the way through to the support and training of end users.
- Requirement gathering
- Project planning
- Custom configuration
- Software deployment
- Conducting workshops and training sessions for end users
You should want to:
- Work with an exciting tech start up
- Take on early responsibility
- Be proactive in your learning and development
- Work directly with clients
- Have a genuine input in the direction of the company
This is a fantastic chance to work in central London with an exciting tech start up that will let you drive your own career forward with a great progression structure and a fantastic team around you.
You Will Need
- At least a 2:1 or equivalent in your degree
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical ability
- Have exceptional communications skills
- Strong grasp of Microsoft Office products
- A second language would be advantageous
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again