Graduate Application Support Analyst
- London, London
- £30,000 YEAR
- 24th Jun ’22
A global Fintech software house.
This role is a great opportunity to break into FinTech. The position would suit a graduate who wants to gain commercial experience within a technical support environment. The role will see you work with clients to trouble shoot technical issues and deliver software upgrades and enhancements. The company offers excellent training, including the chance to work toward professional qualifications.
You will gain knowledge in:
- Service incident management
- New releases
- Client on-boarding
- QA and testing
- Project delivery cycles
- Application support and operations in a client facing environment
As they work with clients within the funds and investment industries; knowledge of, and an interest in finance and financial markets is also beneficial.
It is not essential for you to have prior technical knowledge but you must have excellent problem-solving skills and strong communication skills as you will be working with clients on a day-to-day basis. In addition you should be:
- An excellent problem solver
- Have clear and confident communication skills
- Have a strong academic background
- Possess a genuine interest in IT
- Can be flexible in their approach to work to support numerous projects
Prior exposure to database technologies such as SQL or Mongo DB would also be advantageous.