Graduate Account Manager
- London, London
- £24,000 ote
- 6th Jan ’20
Are you keen to use your science background outside the lab?
Recently selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain, this global company provides business intelligence for the pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical industries. Giving a driven and ambitious graduate a brilliant opportunity to utilise their scientific knowledge in a fast-paced, client-focused environment.
You will be managing a portfolio of healthcare and pharmaceutical clients - building effective long term relationships and maximising the potential revenue from them.
- Manage the relationship with around 80 clients
- Work towards revenue targets that you need to make sure your clients spend
- Renew client contracts
- Responsible for setting up clients and all queries
- £24K salary + commission
- Clearly mapped progression path
- Quarterly awards, monthly dinners and recognition incentives
- Full product, industry and client training
- Social, graduate focused culture
- Customer service based experience is desirable
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Motivated and eager to work towards targets
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again