Graduate Account Executive - Medical Communications
- Berkshire, Berkshire
- 25th Apr ’21
- 7 days left!
This company is an independent medical communications agency with a goal to be the best in the industry. This ambitious team are currently looking to take on a new graduate account executive.
Graduate Account Executive
This position sits within the client services team who act as the face of the agency and represent the company to external stakeholders. You will be supported by more senior members of the team and you will have a fantastic opportunity to work with a variety of clients within the medical and pharmaceutical space. Essentially, your job would be to manage a variety of brands and help make the clients' lives easier.
This is an immediate start role based in Berkshire and offering £23-25K depending on experience.
Key responsibilities could include:
- Assist the wider team to exceed client expectations
- Assist with the administrative and organisational elements of client projects
- Act as a dependable team player, helping to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Contribute to the strategic analysis of work
What Do You Need To Be Successful in the Role?
- A desire to work in a client focused role
- Highly proactive attitude
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- An interest in learning about the medical communications industry
- 2:1 (or equivalent) or above in your chosen discipline, life science graduates as well as those with a variety of backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- No experience is required, however any experience in sectors such as customer service, hospitality, sales or other customer or client facing environments would be a bonus