Graduate Academy in Executive Search
- London, London Central
- £31,000 ote
- 1st Jan ’20
There is quantifiable data to present that this company is the number one in their sector. This is an excellent time to join an extremely successful agency at the top of their game.
A market-leading executive search firm, with headquarters in the centre of London. This firm operates within the financial services, focusing on fixed income and trading houses. Working with a plethora of key clients in this sphere, they are a boutique team of experienced headhunters who work under a well-known brand name. With global offices, they are looking for ambitious graduate additions to their strong research team.
- £27.5 basic salary + substantial opportunity for bonuses.
- Exposure to the worlds leading financial services institutions.
- 12 week training academy.
- Opportunity for international travel - they currently have offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, New York and London.
Initially, you will join this company as part of their 12 week training academy. This will situate you within their Research Team, undertaking the role of an Associate.
Typical tasks will include:
- Supporting multiple desks and seniors with the execution of their search assignments.
- Creating documentation for search mandates.
- Making approach and research calls to targeted senior individuals.
- Completing market-mapping exercises to gain intelligence from within the industry.
They are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Expected 2:1 or above in any degree subject, from a leading university or equivalent.
- Entrepreneurial spirit shown in work experience.
- Ambitious nature, demonstrated in either sporting or team based extra-curricular activities.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again