Glen Dimplex - Graduate Marketing Scheme
- Work From Home, Any
- £20-22k £22,000
- 26th Apr ’21
Start date: July 2021 - Please note if you graduate in 2021 Glen Dimplex are looking for graduates to start ASAP.
Glen Dimplex are the world's largest manufacturer of electrical heating appliances, and hold significant global market positions in domestic appliances, cooling, ventilation, and renewable energy solutions. In over half a century, we’ve built a solid global reputation, and our customers have come to trust in our brands, products and people. You may have heard of some of their leading brands such as: Morphy Richards, Roberts Radio, Belling & Stoves, and much more. As a growing business now is a great time to be part of our company!
What will you be doing?
As a Marketing Graduate you will have the opportunity to work across functions within the Market Activation Team at Glen Dimplex. You will touch on product categories such as: Sound, Home & Kitchen, while working across and as a part of the Creative & Content team, Campaign Marketing team and the Direct to Consumer team. This is an exciting, busy and varied role with no one day the same as the next.
Working closely with the Market Activation teams as well as the respective Leads alongside partner agencies (Creative, Media & PR) in order to understand business objectives and deliver against them, whilst aligning with Product Marketing and Sales.
Please Note: We are offering two different roles within our Marketing team with either Campaign Marketing or Creative & Content Marketing
Campaign Marketing - Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Work across a variety of offline and online media channels both from an owned and paid media perspective
- Support the Campaign Marketing Managers with the campaign marketing strategy, budgeting and planning process along with implementation and tracking of campaigns where required
- Work with the Community and UGC Manager to create and implement the social content calendar strategy
Creative and Content Marketing - Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Work closely to ensure the creation of effective marketing support materials across brands including foundational content for NPIs, PIM, Translations, A+ Content
- Support on developing and managing social content calendar creative schedule and assets
- Own and update brand assets banks to ensure all Campaigns Managers have access to up to date and relevant content
What are we looking for?
- Relevant degree (2:2+)
- Creative & Content Marketing – Ideally suited to a graduate from a creative background such as: advertising, creative marketing, design or communication
- Campaign Marketing – Ideally suited to a graduate from a business or marketing background or a graduate who has proven passion in marketing
- Aptitude to pick up new technologies and systems, including basic use of Microsoft.
What can we offer you?
- Salary between £20K-£22K
- Fantastic learning opportunities
- Hapi benefits package and vouchers for retailers
- Pension scheme
- Great discounts on Glen Dimplex brands such as Morphy Richards and Roberts Radio
Please Note: This role will be based remotely on a day to day basis; however, you may be required as a one off to attend either of our sites in Prescott or Manchester if needed.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again