Financial Sales Executive
- London, London Central
- 12th Aug ’19
International financial services firm offering savings solutions to clients in all sectors. They were set up in 2009 and now have more than 600 staff servicing over 1000 clients globally.
This is a B2B position with the aim of generating revenue through selling the company's expertise and services to clients.
Your role will involve
- Researching target companies and decision makers to identify potential leads
- Reaching out to MD's and FD's across a number of sectors to establish rapport and understand their business needs
- Qualifying companies for your service and booking a meeting for the sales team
- Quick progression for successful graduates
- Structured and tailored training programme
- Lots of incentives including trips abroad to be won for top performers
- Fun, social culture
- Top benefits including company-wide holiday - this year going to the south of France for a week!
- Competitive basic salary £23.5K plus commission (£36.5K OTE)
- Great central London location and modern offices
- Degree educated
- Top communication and rapport building skills
- Sales-focused, hungry and financially motivated
- Hard-working and competitive persona
- Evidence of achievement and striving to win
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again