- 22nd Jun ’17
A business to business provider of food and drink products across London and the home counties. Their clients range from city-based legal and financial institutions to manufacturing firms and leisure centres. They have constantly figured in the top ten best small companies to work for, for graduates. They are growing 20% year on year and looking to grow their revenue from £35m in 2016 to £50m by 2019.
Start dates in August and October 2017.
- Constantly featured in top ten small businesses to work for
- Six months dedicated training
- Expect £35K, £50K and £70K+ as your first three years pay, proven by recent graduates. This means they offer the best package for a graduate in FMCG in the UK, according to a leading review site
- Dynamic and rewarding culture
- Car allowance on top of your salary
- Luxury prizes for performance
- Be out visiting clients face-to-face as well as being in the office
- Company trips to Europe every year for training and bonding
- Fast progression, managerial positions attainable in under two years
Initially you will embark on a six month training programme where you will be exposed to various internal functions within the company, which will help you understand how the business operates as a whole. During this time period you will also be taught about sales and the customer market. With the support of senior Sales Managers and an external trainer, your business skills and sales techniques will be developed at a rapid rate.
This scheme is designed for individuals who are goal orientated, driven and motivated by success! This opportunity is not a stop gap, it is designed for those who are looking to progress into management and beyond.
After the six months you will join one of three specialist Sales teams. Your time will be spent either in the office or on client sites. Responsibilities will include:
- Following up on sales leads which have been generated by the Marketing team
- Introducing company services to new businesses via telephone pitching
- Arranging appointments with prospective clients or existing accounts to discuss their vending needs
- Visiting clients on their site to develop relationships and to pitch services
- Negotiating on sales margins
- A strong record of academic achievement with a 2.1 degree (or equivalent)
- A proven track record of success from a non-academic background. E.g. sporting competitions or extracurricular achievements
- Excellent levels of communication, including rapport building and the ability to persuade
- Genuine desire to work in sales and to achieve high levels of commission
- Aspiration to achieve managerial levels
- Driving licence
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again