Field Sales Executive
- Harpenden, Hertfordshire
- £60,000 ote
- 31st Jan ’20
Fancy great sales training, competitive base salary and massive earning potential?
This is a fast-growing office services firm, having been established in 2011, they have already achieved national awards and are turning over £3.6m with 30 staff. They have fantastic Glassdoor reviews, offer the chance for serious earnings, go on plenty of all expenses paid nights out and the MD often brings his dog into work!
Growth has been achieved from an experienced team of industry experts and a dynamic team of sales graduates, coupled with exceptional customer service, which has helped them to win clients at a faster rate than the larger established players.
Location - Harpenden and London.
Salary - £28K + commission + benefits. Genuine first year OTE £50K+.
Start date - March 2020.
A dynamic business to business sales role, mixing office-based appointment setting and meeting clients in London to present, pitch and close deals. At the beginning you'll spend more time in the office whilst building your leads and once up and running you will spend closer to 70% of your time out of the office.
- Training will include development of individual phone style and technique, booking meetings via the phone, exploring various methods to engage with customers and prospective customers, insight into elite sales, technical knowledge and consumer finance.
- External trainers to help with your sales strategy.
- A 'buddy' in the firm of a recent graduate.
- External training at manufacturers to learn new products.
- Managers support you to close the first few deals until you are confident to complete 360 degree sales cycle.
Progression: Sales executive, senior sales, corporate accounts, management. There are huge opportunities as the team grows.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent), subject and university not as important as attitude and determination to succeed.
- Experience in a proactive environment, ideally in sales.
- Money hungry and self motivated.
- Strong at building relationships and active listening.
- Able to use intuition to spot opportunities.
- Business-minded, interested in being a leader and key stakeholder.
- Happy to travel regularly into London.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again