Executive Search Researcher
- London, London
- £27,500 ote
- 28th May ’19
- 2 days left!
This company are a cross sector executive search firm who offer solutions for senior hiring challenges across IT & Professional Services, Media & AdTech, Investment, FinTech, Consumer and Software. Their client base boasts the likes of KPMG, BBC, Ebay, Coop, GoCompare, Captify (to name but a few). With a head office of circa 40 in central London, they have also set up successful offices in San Francisco and Dubai which enables them to work more internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Market mapping.
- Identifying suitable candidates for a given position.
- Interviewing said candidate to assess their suitability for, and interest in, the positions.
- Compiling profile reports on promising candidates.
- Marketing your candidate in to Senior and Principle Associates.
- Management of the company?s database.
- A competitive basic salary of £27.5K.
- Smart casual dress code.
- Optional Wednesday football.
- Optional Thursday beers.
- Quarterly offsite socials; e.g. a day at the races in Ascot.
- A flat structure and access to 'higher ups'.
- A mentorsponsor to make your transition into the business as seamless as possible.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (2:1 and above).
- Proactive with a genuine interest in business.
- Proven collaboration through team sports or project work.