EF English First - Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- China, Asia
- 18th Dec ’19
An experience you'll never forget -Special entry level programs for those graduating between 2016-2020
You've studied hard for 3 or 4 years, so what now? Why not start the adventure of a lifetime and teach English in China. We have entry level vacancies in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and many other cities across China. Teach adults, children or at our online school. Receive a great local salary, competitive benefits and meet people from all over the world.
EF has over 300 schools across China with a teacher community of more than 3000 teachers. We have been in China for over 22 years so you can be sure of a safe, hassle free, legal transition to China. Due to increasing expansion across China within our Kids & Teens schools we are able to offer FREE upfront flights to many locations.
About EF English First
EF English First is a division of EF Education First, the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids and Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
Teaching at EF English First
At EF English First, you'll be provided with the resources to become the best teacher you can be. Our new and colourful classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including Internet connected computers, interactive whiteboards or touchscreen TVs and iPads. We also offer a world-class teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers to help them move into more senior positions within EF.
Don't worry if you don't have any teaching experience yet. We're passionate about training and development, so we'll give you the training and the tools. You don't even need to be able to speak a second language. All you need is to demonstrate that you have the enthusiasm to learn, and we'll help you to become the best teacher you can be.
Join our growing community of teachers
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We're here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup. Learn how to order food in Chinese with our free language classes or attend a company sponsored social or cultural event. There's so much to experience living abroad and you?ll experience it to the fullest with EF.
You'll be a great fit if:
- You love adventure
- You want to make a profound impact with a meaningful job
- You are looking to join a diverse network of like-minded people
- You are a graduate or are graduating this year
- You want to spend a year living abroad
What we can offer you;
- Competitive salary
- Flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
- Performance bonuses
- Salary advance available
- Fully sponsored teaching qualification
- Full training and induction
- Sponsored legal work visa
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Weekly EF sponsored social and cultural events
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks
- Sponsored accreditations including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL,
- DipTESOL and DELTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme
- Actual salary is dependent on location and whether accommodation is provided by the school. All details will be provided during your interview.
Please note that due to Chinese visa requirements you must be a UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa passport holder.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again