Davies Group Rotational Graduate Programme
- Various, Any
- 27th Aug ’19
Who are we?
Davies Group are a multi-award winning operations management, digital solutions and consulting provider to global businesses. Our core services include: Claims solutions, Insurance services and Customer solutions. We help our clients reimagine their business processes and gain new insights, delivering operations & digital solutions that sit at the core of their business, enabling service improvement, accelerated growth, and increased efficiency.
We invest significantly in our people and their career development. Our team of 2,000 professionals work across Europe and North America with our headquarters in the UK & Ireland, Bermuda, the USA and Canada.
To understand more about who we are please view our Featured Employer Profile
What to expect?
Our 12-month rotational programme is designed to give you the opportunity to shape your future with us. We need highly driven, enthusiastic and innovative individuals to help our business grow, and in return we will nurture you in your chosen career path.
You will get the opportunity to work towards a number of professional qualifications during the programme such as: CILA, CII, ILM, CIMA, AAT, etc. which will vary depending on your area of specialism but can also include technical subjects.
Graduates will receive a tailored induction programme, following this you will spend several months at a time in various locations across the UK (including: London, Witham, Colchester, Birmingham, Stoke-on Trent, Preston, Elland) or even the opportunity to support projects overseas.
Our programme is flexible with regards to your area of specialism due to the breadth of opportunities within the business but depending on business demand you could see yourself working in departments such as:
- Claims solutions.
- Digital customer management.
- Customer experience.
- Risk and regulatory.
- Insurer and market services.
- Intermediary services.
- Captive management business change.
- Project services.
We commit to provide support with travel and accommodation costs to support such placements, and work with you to schedule travel and accommodation requirements however we do need you hold a UK driving licence.
What are we looking for?
- Happy to commence work in January 2020.
- On track for or achieved a 2:2 degree (or equivalent) in any degree discipline.
- A candidate happy to frequently travel, therefore must have a full, valid UK driving licence or other means of frequent transport.
- A high level of interpersonal communication skills including the ability to present ideas and information to groups.
- An inquisitive thinker who is keen to bring new ideas to Davies Group.
- A good standard of written and numeracy skills.
- Can work collaboratively whilst leadingworking within a team.
- Innovative and creative, with a commitment to learning and developing own skills.
What can we offer you?
- Exciting travel opportunities across the UK and potentially overseas.
- Opportunity to gain professional qualifications such as: CILA, CII, ILM, CIMA and AAT.
- Continuous learning and development support.
- 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising to 34 days with length of service.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Corporate discounts.
If you cannot commit commencing employment in January 2020, or to being flexible on location and travel, you may need to consider if this role is suitable for you.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again