CF Fertilisers - Supply Chain Graduate
- Ince, Cheshire
- £28,000 + bonus £28,000 YEAR
- 16th Aug ’21
Location: Ince, Chester
Start Date: September 2021 (Flexible)
Application Deadline: 16th August 2021
Who are we?
CF Fertilisers UK Ltd is a global leader in fertiliser manufacturing and a major supplier of process chemicals and utilities in the UK. As well as CF being the UK's leading supplier of nitrogen products to selected industrial markets and applications, it is also committed to British agriculture, making investment in production capacity and advice & services fundamental to the company's success.
We look after our people. You'll look after our plant. Together our CF knowledge will grow our business and achieve our clear vision for the future.
What will you be doing?
The role will involve working within the Supply Chain team, as part of the wider commercial business area. You will gain "hands-on" experience across the supply chain team, working on and managing a number of specific projects in areas such as, Raw Materials, Distribution Contract Management, Customs Imports and Exports, to name a few.
What are we looking for?
- A 2:1 (equivalent) or above in a Business, Economics or Supply Chain degree
- Good communication, relationship-building and presentation skills
- Analytical and IT skills
- Valid driving license or frequent access to transport - the role will require flexibility to travel UK wide
What can we offer you?
- A salary of £28,000 + bonus scheme
- Opportunity to gain professional qualifications
- Training and career development opportunities
- Pension scheme coupled with life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Free parking
Please note: This role is located in a rural position. Therefore potential candidates must have access to frequent transport.