CF Fertilisers - Graduate Marketing Scheme
- Chester, Cheshire
- 28th Apr ’21
Who are We?
At CF Fertilisers, we manufacture across 2 sites, providing British Farmers with 1.5 million tonnes of premier fertiliser each year and in addition to this supply key players in the process chemicals industry with Ammonia, Nitric Acid and utilities support. As a growing business now is a great time to be part of our company.
What will you be doing?
You will work alongside the Digital Marketing Specialist and Brand Specialist to produce and distribute digital and traditional marketing campaigns to help drive sales in fertilisers and chemicals. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and growth of CF's social media presence across multiple platforms, the production of a variety of messaging both digital and physical, and the completion of a number of key marketing and commercial projects to help drive efficiencies and growth within the business. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Complete four 6-month projects in marketing, working with multiple departments across the business to help drive sales and increase efficiencies in what we do
- Manage the day-to-day presence on our social media platforms, developing new engaging content and driving growth in followers, likes and website click through
- Work with external suppliers to develop process improvements and produce successful marketing campaigns
- Alongside the digital marketing specialist, build on your digital skills and grow CF's footprint on different digital channels including video editing, website development, e-mail distribution and sales growth improvement
- Work closely with sales and product management to ensure the right marketing support is available when needed throughout the year
- Manage the stock-keeping and development of traditional marketing materials, supplying sales with the support they need for customer meetings, trade shows and farmer visits
- Complete a FACTS qualification to help grow your knowledge in fertiliser applications on farm
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is keen to start their career in a forward thinking, vibrant chemical manufacturing business, who has strong communication and team working skills with a "can-do" attitude.
- Degree in marketing (or similar) with grade 2.1 or higher (or expected)
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, email marketing, video editing, social media, SEO and website platforms
- Ability to work in a structured way as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Desire and ability to deliver measurable results.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary of circa £28,000
- Opportunity to gain professional qualifications
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Generous holidays
- Contributory pension scheme coupled with life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
Please note: This role is located in a rural position. Therefore potential candidates must have access to frequent transport.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again