Buckle and Partners - Graduate Trainee Programme
- South Warnborough, Surrey
- 5th Oct ’21
Buckle and Partners are an accredited firm of financial planners located in a rural location on the border of Surrey and Hampshire. We are looking for a graduate trainee to work with the rest of our team to assist in all aspects of financial planning for our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career in helping people achieve their lifetime goals through financial planning. The trainee program runs for three years and encompasses all aspects of the industry including technical administration, paraplanning and financial planning. At the end of the three years you will have the opportunity to decide whether you wish to progress as a fully qualified professional paraplanner or become a financial planner and give face to face advice.
This program includes taking professional exams so that at the end of the third year you will have achieved the diploma in financial planning.
What Can We Offer You?
- Salary of 20,000 which increases annually
- Training and support from current members
- Great progression with a clear plan
- Exam support and success
- Diploma in financial planning
Who Are We Looking For?
- Someone with an interest in financial services
- Confident in word and excel
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like you, click "apply for this job" now!