BDO - Graduate Audit Scheme
- London, Southampton, Guildford and Gatwick, UK
- £23.5 - £28K £competitive
- 1st Jun ’20
- 60 days left!
Location: Various locations available - London, Southampton, Guildford and Gatwick.
Start Date: Two intakes available - September or December 2020.
Please note - preferences will be captured at application stage through GRB.
Want to kick start your career in Finance? Want to work for one of the biggest accountancy and business advisory firms in the UK? Are you looking to gain your ACA qualification?
BDO is one of the UK's largest accountancy and business advisory firms providing services to ambitious businesses within the UK and worldwide.
We provide Tax, Audit and Assurance, Advisory and Business Outsourcing services to companies across all sectors of the economy. Our aim is simple: we help businesses succeed.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for Audit Graduates to start their ACA training journey on our three-year graduate programme.
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients, books and records
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients
- Successfully study towards your professional qualification
Working within Audit, you could explore a breadth of specialist streams such as: Financial Services, Consumer Markets, Natural Resources and Energy, Professional Services, Real Estate and Construction, Technology and Media.
What can we offer you?
- £23,500 - £28,000 salary + performance bonuses
- Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) qualification
- Study leave
- Buddying up with a more experience colleague for more support
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to an additional further 10 days
- Lots of additional benefits on offers such as: private medical, personal accident, dental insurance, travel insurance, Bikes to Work, cinema passes, childcare vouchers, dining cards and many more
- Flexible start dates either September or December
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with strong innovation skills
- A minimum 2.2 degree in any discipline
- 3 A Levels or equivalent at C or above, excluding General Studies and Extended Projects
- GCSE or equivalent at C or above in English Language and Maths
If this sounds like you, click Apply Now!