Ashfield Healthcare - Graduate Medical Sales Representative
- UK Wide, Any
- 3rd Jan ’19
- 240 days left!
Ashfield are looking for bright and ambitious graduates who are eager to join the pharmaceutical industry. As a graduate Medical Sales Representative you will be required to be highly motivated to build partnerships with healthcare professionals, demonstrating the value your products bring to them and their patients in order to reach sales targets, (whilst working in a specific geographical location). As a Medical Sales Representative you will be the vital link between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals.
The position offers an excellent staring salary, company car, laptop, pension, healthcare scheme and unrivalled training. A science degree is desirable but not essential. If you are willing to relocate we are particularly keen to hear from you.
Have you got what it takes?
- Develop an understanding of the relevant product and diseases area to facilitate detailed discussions with medical professionals.
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals in a specific geographical location.
- Keep up to date with any changes to the NHS.
- Plan and organise your own diary to achieve sales and activity targets set by the company.
- Ensure all relative administration tasks are kept up to date within agreed timelines.
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal.
- Initiate, organise and carry out sales presentations at the frequency and attendance rate as set by the company.
- Monitor and utilise all relevant promotional literature as part of the sales process.
- Liaise with all relevant personnel within Ashfield and the client company.
- Adhere to the ABPI code of conduct at all times Maintain company property to the highest standard.
- Act at all times within the terms and conditions of your Ashfield contract of employment.
- Possess a full valid UK driving licence.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Some work experience in a sales or customer facing environment.
- Evidence of achievement outside of your academic career.
- Good rapport, planning and organising.
- A real desire to challenge yourself and succeed.