Amwins Global Risks - Graduate Insurance Broker Scheme
- London, London
- £30,000 YEAR
- 28th May ’23
- 0 days left!
Based in London, Amwins Global Risks is one of the largest and most successful Lloyd's broking operations in the specialty insurance market. We bring decades of experience to deliver creative solutions to our clients’ complex insurance challenges. Our network and access reach from our home base in London to the farthest corners of the globe, working with clients in over 150 countries.
We know people don’t leave companies; they leave cultures – which is why we work so hard on ours. Working at Amwins Global Risks means you love what you do, how you do it and, ultimately, who you do it with.
What Will You Be Doing?
During this 18-month rotational programme, you'll learn about our business through three 6-month placements with our specialist broking teams such as property, marine, aviation and energy. As part of this, you’ll gain an appreciation of our Group Support Teams (these include compliance, finance and HR) and will spend time with our US and European colleagues. During this time, you will also receive comprehensive training and support with the following:
- Qualification - CII Diploma in Insurance, Level 4
- Internal training and skills workshop– supporting graduates to become effective brokers
- Internal buddy and mentor
- Regular lunch and learn and breakfast learning events
- Access to our online learning platform – Amwins University
- Membership to our Young Professionals Network
- Visits to AGR offices – Cheltenham, Amsterdam and Charlotte, USA
At Amwins, we have a structured career path and at the end of the programme, you’ll be placed permanently in a division within Amwins Global Risk, making this scheme an excellent way to kickstart your career.
What We Can Offer You?
We will invest in helping you to develop the type of skills and capabilities that our Insurance Broker Professionals will need for the future in a uniquely relaxed, friendly and collaborative environment. Alongside this we will also offer you:
- Paid study leave + financial reward upon completion of your qualification
- Excellent progression
- Travel to both our Amsterdam and US office
- 25 days holiday + 5 days via ‘holiday buying’
- Lots of perks - Private healthcare, dental plan, season train ticket loan and £30 towards gym membership each month (or 50% off), £2000 employee referral scheme
- Sports clubs, lunches and socials
What Do You Need?
- Must have achieved or be on course for a 2:1 degree in any discipline with a graduation year from 2021 onwards
- Available from September 2023
- Excellent communication skills as you’ll be networking with our clients from day one
- No experience in insurance is required, you just need a strong willingness to learn as we can develop your knowledge over the scheme
What’s The Process?
- Easy apply with just your CV – no cover letter is required but we’d love for you to tailor your CV with a personal profile.
- Video Interview – we want to gain a snapshot into you and your personality, as well as why you’re interested in the role.
- Online Testing – verbal reasoning and personality assessments.
- Assessment Centre in our London Office – meet the team and get a great feel for why Amwins is for you.
If this sounds like a good fit, don’t miss out, click ‘Apply Now’
Graduated before 2021? Please refer to our careers page as we’d encourage you to apply for our off-scheme opportunities.