- London, London
- 1st Feb ’21
- 10 days left!
Recently named one of Britain's fastest growing tech firms, this company is at the forefront of data and technology in the fashion retail space.
Using fashion-specific AI, expert knowledge and proprietary data, they are looking to deliver a prediction platform that can offer clients the ability to predict customer behaviours and fashion trends to optimise and personalise shopping journeys.
The position will see you work closely with the co-founders and the CTO. You will be a client-facer, an engineering expert in external discussions and a problem solver. Internally you will play a pivotal role in working with the various teams talking about client issues and ensuring features are effectively implemented.
It will suit you if you have an understanding of coding and technology, but prefer speaking to clients and liaising with technical teams rather than doing the hands-on work yourself. As you will regularly meet clients it's important to be an effective communicator, as well as having a consultative style work ethos.
- Being the primary client contact during integrations
- Understand client requirements from high-level architecture down to coding implementations
- Work closely with the account managers
- Create technical content
Essential skills include:
- Generalist technical background
- Comfortable with code level de-bugging
- Experience of talking about technical concepts
- Collaborative working culture
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills