Solutions Architect 5G
- Slough, Berkshire
- 25th Oct ’21
- 10 days left!
A leading player in the international telecommunications market. Having been established for over thirty years they now have over 1,000 clients in over 100 countries. They provide the technology behind our current 4G networks and are driving through innovative products which will become the basis of 5G's products and services.
This position will see you work closely with account managers to fully understand client requirements. This is a senior position and will you regularly interact with various teams including product managers, systems engineering, sales and RandD.
You will play a pivotal role in the 5G and LTE solutions. This will see you meet customers, capture requirements before creating technical solutions.
- Experience in the wireless telecommunications industry, in a technical position
- Experience in 5G and LTE RAN core engineering, O-RAN standards, IP networking
- Strong background and experience in telcos vRAN infrastructure: cloud based infrastructure, networking, containers, virtualization, multi-cloud, distributed systems and orchestration systems
- Live network trials and commercial deployment experience preferable
- Previous roles: solutions or systems architect, telecom technical consultant, pre-sales engineer, team leader
- Technical capacity or similar customer facing technical roles
- Proven knowledge and full understanding of 5G and LTE end-to-end technology