Software Development Manager
- London, London
- 30th Oct ’21
- 15 days left!
This client provides innovative, cost effective and clinically safe solutions to various NHS organisations. It is an exciting new solution designed to help NHS hospitals produce high quality clinical correspondence and deliver them to patients, GPs and other healthcare professionals in a timely and cost effective manner.
You will be working closely with the head of IT. This position will see you manage two development teams in the UK plus a larger off-shore team. There is a huge integration project that you will be directly managing, as one of the teams integrates within the wider company. You will have full-ownership of the technical deliveries as well as responsibility for the whole groups software portfolio.
This is hands-off position, as you will own the software development methodology and will constantly review and make changes as the business evolves.
- Managing both two in-house and one off-shore team
- These include software engineers, QA's, DBA's and technical analysts
- Working with both internal and external clients
- Ensure project documentation is completed
- provide key input into strategic product development
- Experience of management leadership of software teams
- Experience of working through the design, development and release cycle of bring products to market
- Exposure to web and mobile applications
- The platform is built on C#, it would be highly beneficial to have prior experience of developing or a deep understanding of .Net framework and C# programming
- Any knowledge of Cloud architecture; AWS is used