Software Developer (C# or similar)
- London, London Central
- 11th Jun ’19
- 16 days left!
My client is an innovative start up based in Central London. They are currently solving real world challenges surrounding the health sector. Combating challenges such as the mis-diagnosis of prescription drugs, they are building a bleeding edge diagnostic platform utilising novel data science techniques.
- You will get a chance to work on the core code base quickly, with a chance to have a big influence on the architecture of the leading platform and applications solving World challenges such as the misdiagnosis of drugs.
- You will be a passionate Developer always striving to solve complex problems (unique challenges), ideally with experience working within a start up environment.
- The Developer will be able to have a large influence on the technologies used moving forwards, giving autonomy to each Developer within a flat structure. You will be expected to collaborate with a bright Development team to continually look at improvements and innovations around the unique World health challenges you will be facing.
- Strong experience working with C#, ASP.Net MVC or a similar language such as Java.
- Willingness to work within a collaborative environment, pushing the boundaries of development within a very bright start up team.
- Strong academic background with an emphasis from a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar.
- Experience with functional programming.
- Experience working within a start-up.
- Knowledge within the healthcare domain.